Coops and Flower Exchanges
Grow your floral community.
You’ve built the framework for a vibrant floral community, but the demand for your flowers - and the growing supply from farmers - is making it difficult for your team to keep up over the long selling season.
We've got your back.
Why work with Rooted?
As a coop working with Rooted, you will be able to streamline your operations and offload tedious busy work, giving your team more time to spend on what really matters (flowers!).
Each of your supplying farms uploads their own availability each week. All farms’ listings are aggregated to give your floral buyers an easy-to-use, one-stop-shopping experience. Here are a few of the features that we are excited to bring you this season:
- Built for Flowers
- We are not a food platform retrofit for flowers. We are a flower platform built by flower farmers, and we know what flower farmers need in order to make selling run smoothly.
- Administrator Dashboard
- In one easy-to-use dashboard, you can: manage customer relationships, view availability, track orders, and edit pricing from all supplying farms.
- Complete Transparency
- Each item listed for sale highlights the supplying farm, ensuring that your entire network always maintains farm-level transparency.
- Electronic Payment
- No more billing florists or collecting uncomfortable IOUs!
- Take advantage of our online payment system and enjoy instantaneous payment through the Rooted platform.
How does it work?
We work exclusively with local growers; as such, we screen all cooperatives, flower exchanges, and farmers who would like to sell through Rooted.
Begin by filling out our coop applicationand sharing a bit about your business model and flow of transactions. Once we review your application, we will be in touch to discuss next steps!
What are the costs?
Costs to access our platform works in two different ways: subscriptions and transactions.
Subscription: An annual Coop/Flower Exchange subscription fee of $300.00.
- This fee gives you access to our coop administrator tools, saving you time and letting you easily edit pricing, track orders, manage availability, and control customer relationships.
Subscription: A discounted annual Farm subscription fee of $50.00 (reg. $250) for each of your supplying farms.
- This fee gives your farms access our inventory management system, marketplace, messaging system, and grower dashboards.
- Farms may use this login to sell exclusively through the cooperative, as well as maintain their own direct relationships with floral buyers if they wish.
Transactions: A transaction fee of 8% on all completed sales.
- You are only charged a fee on items that you sell. If something doesn't sell, no charge!
- This fee covers payment processing and use of all of our systems.