You've got this.
Maybe you have a few growing seasons under your belt, and now you're ready to dig in on selling (see what we did there?).
Maybe you're ready to grow your business and you're looking for new buyers.
Maybe you have no time left at the end of your day to build availability lists, but are overflowing with product.
Or, maybe you're just fed up with chasing down florists to collect payment.
We've got you covered.
Why work with Rooted?
Rooted is an end-to-end solution for flower farmers, providing the tools you need to get your blooms into customers' hands. Working with Rooted allows you to spend more time in your fields, and less time on administrative tasks like availability lists, orders, and relationship management.
We're passionate about helping farmers shape their businesses, and are constantly working to develop new tools and systems to make this possible. Here are a few of the Rooted features we're *super* excited to bring you:
- Marketplace Access
- Streamline and grow your existing relationships (did you know that our florists doubled their purchases last year on our platform? They told us it was because we just made it so easy to order!).
- Use our simple invitation tool to expand your network of florists through our marketplace.
- Online Payment
- No more billing florists or collecting uncomfortable IOUs!
- Take advantage of our online payment system and enjoy instantaneous payment through the Rooted platform.
- Inventory Management
- Peace out, availability lists.
- Easily post inventory each week - update existing listings, or add new ones. Just upload a photo, select your flower, update your quantity, and voila! Buyers see it immediately.
- Real-time quantity updates take the hassle out of order management. Each order automatically updates your availability in real time - no more "sold out" conversations on repeat!
- Flexible harvest lists - aggregate orders for a given day, or harvest by order if you have a particular florist you'd like to focus on.
- You're In Control
- Control your relationships - you decide who sees your inventory
- Set your own pricing - you decide how much your flowers are worth.
- Delivery or farm pick-up? You decide - adjust your settings by customer.
How does it work?
Our application process is very straightforward: just fill out our contact page with a bit of information about your farm, and we'll be in touch within a week.
Rooted has built its reputation selling gorgeous, fresh, sustainably-grown blooms. If this describes your harvests, we want to hear from you! In order to maintain our commitment to quality, we screen all growers who would like to sell through Rooted.
What are the costs?
Costs to access our platform work are as follows:
An annual subscription fee of $250.00
- This fee gives you access our inventory management system, marketplace, messaging system, and grower dashboards
- Helpful Hint: Slow Flowers and ASCFG members receive discounted subscriptions to Rooted Farmers in 2020!
A transaction fee of 8% on all completed sales
- You are only charged a fee on items that you sell. If it doesn't sell, no charge!
- This fee covers payment processing and use of all of our systems.